New Gen Immigration
workPh: +61 3 9942 4104
faxFx: +61 3 8080 3206
79 Hamilton Place,
Mount Waverley, Vic., 3149
186 Employer Nomination Scheme
- Family members can apply for this visa as the secondary applicants and have the same welfare as Australian citizens.
- The 186 visa holders can travel in Australia, China and New Zealand without restriction.
- No interview and auditing.
- No requirements for the evidence of the source of capital
- No requirements for the score.
- be less than 50 years of age, or exempt
- meet the skill requirements : under the Direct Entry stream, provide a positive skills assessment and evidence of at least three years’ relevant work experience, or be exempt
- meet the relevant English language capability, or be exempt : for the Direct Entry stream, they should possess at least competent English; equivalent to a minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6
- satisfy all health and character requirements
- People who hold a subclass 457 visa do not need the skill assessment because they have already worked for their nominating employer for two years in Australia and they must have at least vocational English.
Applying this visa
- be nominated by an approved employer
- If you are nominated to apply for this visa, you must lodge your application online within six months of the date the nomination was approved.
- You must provide documents that prove the claims you make in your application.
- You and all members of your family unit must meet certain health requirements
- You may be asked to attend an interview, either face-to-face or by telephone, after lodging your application.
- If you apply for the Employer Nomination Scheme visa while you are in Australia, you are likely to be given a Bridging visa that allows you to stay in the country lawfully while your application is processed.
- Wait for a visa decision